- land along the sea; seacoast
- Law the land along the sea lying between the usual high-water and low-water marks
A family enjoying the seashore.
The seashore is the land right along the ocean.
An example of a seashore is the beach.
Land by the sea.
- The Rockport granite is found along or near the seashore, between Rockport and Bay View, and within about three-quarters of a mile of Cape Ann.
- On the seashore in the neighbourhood are extensive deposits of ironsand.
- The seashore, about 18 m.
- The starting-point was Babundi, a place on the seashore west of the mountain.
- I'll try my luck closer to the seashore where the scenery is as fair as the little ones I seek.