land, buildings, etc. along an ocean shore
of, at, or near the oceanfront: an oceanfront hotel
Land bordering an ocean: Condominiums crowd the oceanfront.
(comparative more oceanfront, superlative most oceanfront)
- A property that is on the ocean.
- The side of a property that faces the ocean.
- Myrtle Beach Hilton: Located oceanfront in north Myrtle Beach, this luxurious hotel offers guests private balconies, a swimming pool, fine dining, tennis and all the amenities you could need.
- The Baja California peninsula is a diverse Mexican oasis with towering mountains, tropical forests, oceanfront deserts, and of course some of the most fabulous beaches in Mexico.
- Apache Family Campground & Pier: Whether you plan on fishing from the East Coast's longest pier or eating at an oceanfront restaurant, Apache has you covered.
- From its sprawling oceanfront resorts to its laid-back inns and balmy beach bungalows, the Sunshine State is a slice of heaven for brides and grooms.
- For example, if you are visiting the beach, you may prefer to rent an oceanfront or oceanblock apartment, eliminating the need to drive to the beach.