- Common misspelling of loser.
- An example of looser is curly hair after treating with a relaxing product.
- An example of looser is a pair of pants that were tight before you lost twenty pounds.
- An example of looser is a parent changing their teenager's curfew from 11pm to midnight.
Looser is defined as more relaxed, less tight or easier.
- They are of a similar nature to the caracul lambs, but looser in curl, ranging from a very light to a dark grey.
- The lines of cardinal importance are (I) the rasceta or cross sulci, which isolate the hand from the forearm at the wrist, and which are the flexion folds between the looser forearm skin and that tied down to the fascia above the level of the anterior annular ligament.
- With this exception, however, all ancient writers, whether they enumerated two or three or four Passovers in the Gospel history, believed that the enumeration was exhaustive; and their belief appears correctly to represent the mind of the author of the Fourth Gospel, seeing that his various notes of time were probably in intentional contrast to the looser synoptic accounts.
- A few are sapropelic, haunting the looser debris that forms the uppermost layer of the bottom ooze of quiet waters: we may cite the aberrant Floscularian Atrochus.
- The surface of the thallus often exhibits outgrowths in the form of warts, hairs, &c. The medullary layer, which usually forms the main part of the thallus, is distinguished from the cortical layer by its looser consistence and the presence in it of numerous, large, air-containing spaces.