- a group of people lined up by police and shown to a witness, in attempting to identify a suspect
- a schedule of television programs
- Sports a list of the players, often including their numbers and positions, who participate in a game; esp., in baseball, a list of the players in the exact order in which they will bat
- (law) a physical or photographic queue of people allegedly involved in a crime
- (Canada) A line of people or vehicles, in which the individual at the front end is dealt with first, the one behind is dealt with next, and so on, and in which newcomers join at the end.
- (sports) Collectively, the members of a team.
- The manager fielded his strongest lineup for the game against United.
- (baseball) The batting order.
lineup - Legal Definition