- An array or sequential display of persons or photographs of persons presented to a complainant or potential witness for the purpose of identifying a suspect in a crime.
- (sports) The members of a team chosen to start a game.
- A sequence of broadcasts or events for public entertainment.A TV network's prime-time lineup.
- A group of people lined up by police and shown to a witness, in attempting to identify a suspect.
- A schedule of television programs.
- (sports) A list of the players, often including their numbers and positions, who participate in a game; esp., in baseball, a list of the players in the exact order in which they will bat.
The manager fielded his strongest lineup for the game against United.