- it would
- it had
It’d is defined as it would or it had.
An example of it’d is writing “It’d be great.” instead of “It would be great.”
- Contraction of it had.
- Contraction of it would.
- If Darian lost his focus and disappeared again, he suspected it'd be another week before he had a chance to sleep.
- Figured it'd keep my mind off things, Rourk replied.
- It'd make my life easier.
- It'd been too long since a normal woman overcame his first impression.
- Though she couldn't see her own fate, she began to suspect which direction it'd take her in.