An example of input is the text you type into your computer.
An example of input is when data is typed into the computer.
An example of input is when someone asks you about a problem and you give your advice.
A discussion with input from all members of the group.
- Energy, work, or power used to drive a machine.
- Current, electromotive force, or power supplied to an electric circuit, network, or device.
- Information put into a communications system for transmission or into a computer system for processing.
- Any of the items, including materials, equipment, and funds, required for production.
A steady input of fuel.
- The amount of money, material, effort, etc. put into a project or process; investment.
- Electric current, voltage, or power put into a circuit, machine, etc.
- Data or programs entered or to be entered into a computer for processing.
- Any offered information, as an opinion or advice.