If your friend's house is all the way on the other side of town and very hard to get to, this is an example of an inconvenient location.
- Not favorable to one's comfort; difficult to do, use, or get to; causing trouble or bother; unhandy.
- Not appropriate.
- Not accessible; hard to reach.
- Not suited to one's comfort, purpose, or needs.Inconvenient to have no phone in the kitchen.
- Inopportune.Next Tuesday is inconvenient for us.
Origin of inconvenient
- From Middle French inconvenient, from Latin inconvenientem.