Origin of ice creamorigin, originally , iced cream
ice creamice cream
Different flavors of ice cream in cones
The definition of ice cream is a soft, frozen treat made from milk fat.
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip is an example of a flavor of ice cream.
a rich, sweet, creamy frozen food made from variously flavored cream and milk products churned or stirred to a smooth consistency during the freezing process and often containing gelatin, eggs, fruits, nuts, etc.
- A sweet, smooth, frozen dessert made from dairy products such as cream or milk, sugar or other sweeteners, and flavorings.
- A serving of this dessert: At the ball game, I bought an ice cream.
(countable and uncountable, plural ice creams)
- Alternative spelling of ice cream.
- Young children may be given enough money to buy small items such as trading cards, hair clips, or ice-cream bars.
- Also known as the "fax diet" or the "ice-cream diet," this is one of the worst possible fad diets: a calorie-restricted meal plan providing little nutrition and no sustainable weight loss.
- While this film carries the same charm and allure of the first movie it's a little like vanilla ice-cream - enjoyable, but nothing you haven't tasted before.