- a pen, usually with a broad felt tip, for marking passages, as in a textbook
- a cosmetic preparation for adding bright color to the eyes or cheeks
- A usually fluorescent marker used to mark important passages of text.
- A cosmetic for emphasizing areas of the face, such as the eyes or cheekbones.
- A marker pen used to highlight text.
- That which highlights or emphasizes something.
highlight + -er
- Using the system will take trial and error, but once you've discovered the best technique for your face, the application of foundation, blush, and highlighter shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
- Medium and fair skinned women can pair maroon shadow with a bisque highlighter and soften the look with a sheer plum or rosy gloss , or combine the look with a berry or deep pink lipstick to create a tone on tone mauve palette.
- Instead of relying on your bag to play off your shoes, go ahead and update your look with subtle metallic eye shadow or perhaps a shimmering highlighter swept across your cheekbones.
- This all in one kit helps perfect your brows and your eyes with a light and dark brow powder, brow wax to set, eyeliner, eye brightener, brow highlighter, mini tweezers, angled brush and a step-by-step instruction guide.
- You can use them straight as eye shadow, mix them to make new colors, brush them lightly onto your cheeks as highlighter or even mix with clear lip gloss to create a new shade for your lips.