- a person or thing that teases
- an annoying or puzzling problem
- An example of a teaser is a kid who makes up nicknames for their classmates.
- An example of a teaser is a movie trailer.
The definition of a teaser is a person or thing that pokes fun or raises interest, without intending to satisfy.
- a. One that teases, as a device for teasing wool.b. One who engages in teasing; a tease.
- A puzzling problem.
- An advertisement that attracts customers by offering something extra or free.
- Slang An attention-getting vignette or highlight, as one presented before the start of a television show.
- For example, if the teaser interest rate is listed as 1.25%, applicants should read the fine print and realize that this rate is not for a fixed rate loan, and the annual percentage rate (APR) is actually closer to 6%, not 1.25%.
- Not that nudity automatically equals something sexual - people get nude to take showers and get dressed - but that type of nudity certainly isn't the kind they portray in the teaser commercials.
- In addition to the classic Rubik's Cube, you can also purchase the Rubik's 5X5 Brain Teaser, Rubik's Tangle Puzzle, Rubik's Magic Puzzle, Rubik's Twist Unlimited, and more.There are dozens of tricky wooden and metal puzzle games available.
- Puzzle Master, a Canadian puzzle game retailer sells, over 90 different wooden and metal brain teaser puzzle games with skill ratings, from 'easy' to 'mind-boggling,' for each game.
- Be aware, however, that these types of alternative mortgages have a low introductory teaser rate but that the rates are not set in stone and they are likely to go up over time.