- A covering or ornament for the head.
- A hairdo; a coiffure.
top: Tibetan headdress of the Ganzi region
Filipino headdress of Ifugao Province Filipino headdress of Ifugao province
- In the 1920s, it was very common for a woman's evening headdress to sport a feather or several - most often that of a peacock, but it varied.
- While the exact method of transformation from headdress to decoration is uncertain, experts guess that once the celebrations were completed, the crowns of greenery would be hung on the wall.
- Rather than don a large sombrero and a pair of jeans, why not dress up in a colorful feathered headdress and make your mark as an Aztec warrior?
- In 1986, Cher went for an all-black Bob Mackie number, and a tall headdress made heads turn as much as the midriff bearing dress that made her look much like a beautiful spider.
- You can spend time beading a Chief's headdress onto the back of your costume, although this process is labor intensive, the results would be stunning!