- a band worn around the head
- a -shaped band of flexible plastic, metal, etc. worn on the head to hold the hair in place
- an ornamental printed band at the top of a page or the beginning of a chapter
- Bookbinding a cloth band fastened under a book's spine at top and bottom
- A band worn around the head.
- An ornamental strip at the top of a page or beginning of a chapter or paragraph.
- A cloth band attached to the top of the spine of a book.
- Pretty much all of the outlets listed above sell Playboy-inspired bunny costumes, which are usually something similar to a French maid costume with fishnets, a tiny bow tie and a headband decorated with bunny ears.
- In deep red and black, this includes a satin and lace abbreviated corset top with an attached cape skirt with lacy sleeves, black mini-skirt, jeweled choker, jeweled cross headband and wide mesh fishnets.
- Toddler. This costume is a shiny dress featuring a top in a tank-top cut with the Wonder Woman logo on the chest, a cape, the gold belt, boot tops, arm gauntlets and a gold headband with the red star.
- Common designs include floral-themes, crowns, stars, snowflakes, elegant standing styles, double and triple strand designs, leaf-themes, updo tiaras and combs, and single headband style tiaras.
- With a glue gun and the accessory of your choice- whether that be a headband, barrette or clip, you can create a custom piece that complements the style and hair type of your flower girls.