- Some claim Swift's flattened hairdo made her look much older, while others note that the singer's naturally curly hair is as much a part of her image as her voice, so she should stick with her trademark spiral perm-like ringlets.
- After teaming up with her best friend and stylist Ken Pave, Jessica Simpson launched a successful line of playful and trendy hair pieces cleverly named HairDo! to mimic some of her very own infamous celebrity looks.
- If you are still sport Farrah Fawcett feathered bangs or think a beehive hairdo should be all the rage, then you might want to consider how hairstyles have changed in the last 20, 30 or 40 years.
- Made from a variety of either human or synthetic hair, some pieces from the HairDo! line of clip in extensions can even be cut, colored, and permed as you wish to create endless possibilities.
- One of her most unique attributes during the season was her modified mohawk hairdo and her multicultural background that made it difficult for other contestants to figure out her nationality.