- land to graze on; pasture
- Informal the eating of snacks all day long or the eating of small portions of different foods
- An example of grazing is snacking on some carrots before lunch and then eating a few cubes of cheese for lunch.
- An example of grazing is a cow eating grass in a field.
The definition of grazing is eating small amounts of food throughout the day or when animals eat grass in a pasture.
- The bison were grazing all around the pond.
- When they stepped outside, the buffalo were grazing near the pond.
- The bison were grazing in the distance.
- He reached out to take the hourglass, grazing her skin in the act.
- Much bunch grass, which is valuable for grazing purposes.