The definition of forceful is someone or something that is strong and powerful.
An example of forceful is when you don't just state an opinion but you instead are very firm in pushing your opinion on everyone else and making them listen.
Characterized by or full of force; effective: was persuaded by the forceful speaker to register to vote; enacted forceful measures to reduce drug abuse.
- - The taryings 011, slate palettes appear to begin with work crudely accurate and forceful, the heavy limbs being ridged with tendons and muscles (Plate II.
- Alex's voice began forceful and then lost purpose - as if he thought it wiser not to say what was on his mind.
- "Cynthia didn't do it," Dean answered, trying to make his statement sound forceful, but unsure of whom he was trying to convince.
- As a public speaker his style was incisive, forceful and often eloquent, although he made no effort to practise oratory as an art.
- And forceful intellect all rendered rivalry both inevitable and formidable.