The definition of financial is something related to finance or money.
An example of financial used as an adjective is the phrase financial planning which is when you sit down and plan out your retirement and your savings for college.
Of, relating to, or involving finance, finances, or financiers.
finance + -al
- The dairy wasn't simply a financial endeavor, as Mums had thought.
- I can only imagine other uses you might have embraced, for personal financial enhancement.
- I was thinking about buying a new vehicle and wondered if we had the money, so I looked at his financial information on the computer.
- Carmen had shown little interest in their financial status.
- Using the path he had given her, she found his financial folder.