- connected with the science or use of electricity
An electrical power plant.
Electrical is defined as something related to electricity, which is energy resulting from charged particles.
When a wire carries electric current to your television or refrigerator, this is an example of an electrical wire.
(comparative more electrical, superlative most electrical)
- Related to electricity (electronics)
- An electrical engineer.
- We're in the middle of an electrical storm.
- Experiments very similar to these of Edison were made by Elisha Gray of Boston, Mass., and described by him in papers communicated to the American Electrical Society in 1875 and 1878.
- Covers needed to be put on the electrical outlets and the windows still held their tags.
- Our internal electrical system works by using cells that have built up electrical gradient or energy that can be given off to other cells by direct transfer.
- After the cable has been again subjected to the proper electrical tests and found to be in perfect condition, the ship is taken to the place where the shore end is to be landed.