- connected with the science or use of electricity
An electrical power plant.
Electrical is defined as something related to electricity, which is energy resulting from charged particles.
When a wire carries electric current to your television or refrigerator, this is an example of an electrical wire.
(comparative more electrical, superlative most electrical)
- Related to electricity (electronics)
- An electrical engineer.
- We're in the middle of an electrical storm.
- Covers needed to be put on the electrical outlets and the windows still held their tags.
- Experiments very similar to these of Edison were made by Elisha Gray of Boston, Mass., and described by him in papers communicated to the American Electrical Society in 1875 and 1878.
- Our internal electrical system works by using cells that have built up electrical gradient or energy that can be given off to other cells by direct transfer.
- Meyer, The British State Telegraphs (London, 1907); The " Electrician " Electrical Trades Directory; E.