unable to give proper attention to or concentrate on, as because of mental disturbance, anxiety, etc.
- Having the attention diverted.
- Suffering conflicting emotions; distraught.
- simple past tense and past participle of distract
- Chili pepper lights distracted her.
- A light knock at his door distracted him from both painful thoughts.
- But then, the question would be; what distracted her?
- It was an hour later when the noise distracted them.
- The silver-haired man offered a distracted smile.