The definition of dastardly is someone or something evil, wicked or cruel.
Witches who eat children are an example of someone who would be described as dastardly.
Cowardly and malicious; base.
(comparative dastardlier, superlative dastardliest)
dastard + -ly
- Now he's disappeared and the entire world is threatened because someone wants to use the core for dastardly purposes and you must save the Doctor and the world.
- Narrator: The mafia finally went to bed in the wee hours of the night after committing dastardly deeds.
- For example, you can be a Cowgirl Casanova, or declare that you were vegetarian until you met the dastardly handsome man.
- Narrator: While the town is sleeping, the mafia is out doing dastardly deeds.
- No messy button-pressing-combination mambo, no leafing through old magazines to find your favorite cheats, and no jumping through hoops or repeating dastardly chores.