The definition of a corse is a dead body or corpse.
An example of corse is a dead body.
Origin of corseMiddle English cors from Old French from Latin corpus ; see kwrep- in Indo-European roots.
- (archaic) A dead body, a corpse.
- An uncommon surname originating in Europe, specifically the United Kingdom and Scandinavia.
- This island region produces wines including Vin de Corse, Patrimonio and Ajaccio.
- Corsica - An island in the Mediterranean also known as Corse.
- Aix Bouches-du-Rhbne, Basses-Alpes,Alpes-Mari times, Corse, Var, Vaucluse.
- Poitou, Provmce, Roussillon, Touraine and Corse.
- Corrze for the decennial periods during the thirty years Corse (Cc ending 1900 are compared.