- involved or interested: often with in
- uneasy or anxious
The definition of concerned is someone who is troubled, worried or anxious.
Someone who is very worried is an example of a person who would be described as concerned.
- Interested and involved: sent a memorandum to those concerned.
- Anxious; troubled: the concerned parents of youthful offenders.
(comparative more concerned, superlative most concerned)
- Showing concern.
- There was a concerned expression on her face as I told her the news.
- Involved or responsible.
- The people concerned have been punished.
- simple past tense and past participle of concern
- The mayor was concerned about the lack of support for light rail schemes.
- I was especially concerned that Howie have outside interests.
- But aren't you a little concerned about what people will say?
- Was he also concerned about the Indians?
- He nodded, concerned gaze on her face.