Students seated in a classroom.
The definition of a classroom is the room at a school or college where classes are taught.
The place where children go for kindergarten is an example of a classroom.
A room or place especially in a school in which classes are conducted: a second-floor classroom; an outdoor classroom.
- It can be implemented face-to-face in the classroom or virtually.
- Then the teacher can move from that to a classroom context.
- As long as the student meets all the requirements of each course, a degree or certificate can be earned without ever stepping foot inside a classroom from the comfort of his own home during times that fit conveniently into his schedule.
- As public school systems move further from the principles that were once foundational in the classroom, many families believe there is a Biblical basis for homeschooling and that religion is an important element in a child's education.
- Again, this varies by program and varies by course, but most full-time students can expect to spend anywhere from eight to twelve hours weekly on their coursework in the classroom and an additional five to ten hours outside the classroom.