The definition of cheeky is someone who is brash, bold or sassy.
An example of someone who would be described as cheeky is a spunky, sassy girl who isn't afraid to talk back to anyone.
Impertinently bold; impudent and saucy.
From cheek + -y.
- And when you try and mouth some cheeky line about renting a summer house at the Hamptons, the boss' daughter will just look you and your obsolete handbag over and remind you, "Isn't that like so ten billion seasons ago?"
- Two pink lines run slightly and suggestively diagonally across the breast, while an equally cheeky pink line rims the very top of the bikini bottom.
- Cheeky: Simply entitled Cheeky this camisole differs from its Goddess counterpart in that it is slightly see-through around the bust area (as opposed to the stomach area).
- Be daring in Fredericks of Hollywood's sexy back keyhole design; the Get Cheeky Tanga style panty is available in 12 striking colors up to size 2X.
- Maxine Salon: Reviewed by Cheeky Chicago as having great service and an excellent staff, Maxine offers a wide range of cuts and color services.