a barber's place of business
of or characterized by a style of singing traditional popular songs in close, four-part harmony, typically by an unaccompanied male quartet
The place of business of a barber.
Of, consisting of, or relating to the performance of sentimental songs for unaccompanied, usually male voices in four-part harmony: a barbershop quartet.
- Musical Group: Instrumental groups, cover bands or barbershop quartets are a great option for an adult birthday party.
- The summer program focuses on a cappella barbershop style singing, providing a unique instructional opportunity in an area of performance not always represented in high school choirs.
- Nick Jonas, the youngest of the three brothers, was discovered when someone heard him performing in a barbershop in his hometown of Wyckoff, New Jersey.
- Once you've found an alternative hair salon that caters to your professional beauty or barbershop needs, stay loyal and support the cause.
- There is a free breakfast buffet for guests, an outdoor pool with a picnic area, a video game room and on-site barbershop.