- the act or an instance of assessing
- an amount assessed
- The definition of an assessment is a test or analysis.
An example of an assessment is the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- An assessment is defined as a declaration of the value of a property, often for tax purposes.
An example of an assessment is a written document with the appraisal amount of your home.
- Assessment means something that is determined that must be paid.
An example of an assessment is the amount of money that you must pay in tax for your land.
- The act of assessing; appraisal.
- An amount assessed, as for taxation.
assessment - Computer Definition
- Talal's assessment of there being something wrong returned to her.
- Mayer's assessment of Byrne's true abilities were kept to a minimum.
- His assessment tore through her mind, digging up memories and laying them bare on the surface.
- Betsy didn't buy my toned down assessment but was at least still smiling.
- Unfortunately, the new survey was made largely optional, so that provinces which had reasor to hope for a diminution of land tax under a revised assessment hastened to complete their survey, while others, in which the average of the land tax was below a normal assessment, neglected to comply with the provisions of the scheme.