The definition of knowledgeable is someone with intelligence.
An example of a knowledgeable person is a quantum physics expert.
Possessing or showing knowledge or intelligence; perceptive and well-informed.
(comparative more knowledgeable, superlative most knowledgeable)
knowledge + -able
- Having mastered the knowledge to become a London black cab driver, Serek is now becoming knowledgeable about the overseas property market.
- The head teacher was knowledgeable in each subject.
- I have always found Emma Ginn to be immensely knowledgeable and helpful.
- They were each knowledgeable in their particular field.
- He was a knowledgeable chap.