- Alternative spelling of Yuletide. Christmas or the Christmas season.
- A common name for the flower Camellia sasanqua native to Japan and nearby islands.
Yule (â€œChristmasâ€) +â€Ž -tide (â€œperiod around a festivalâ€)
- (dated) The period of celebration of a pre-Christian festival associated with the (northern) winter solstice, later absorbed into the festival of Christmas.
- (dated) Christmas season, the period around Christmas, Christmastime.
- (Australia, regional) The period of southern winter, sometimes celebrated in the colder, snowy regions of Australia with allusions to Christmas and snow, originally a marketing gimmick.
Yule +â€Ž -tide (â€œperiod around a holidayâ€), from Old English tÄ«d (â€œtimeâ€)
Variant of yuletide