After a bite of ice cream, this child would say "yum!"
- Yum is defined as delicious.
An example of yum is what a child would say after tasting ice cream for the first time.
excellent; delicious: used to indicate pleasure or enjoyment
Origin of yumechoic: see yummy
- Used to express appreciation of or eagerness for a tasty food or beverage.
- Used to express appreciation for something attractive or to express eagerness for a pleasurable experience.
Origin of yumImitative.
- An expression used to indicate delight in regard to a certain food's flavor
- Yum! This apple pie is delicious!