Origin of yumechoic: see yummy
After a bite of ice cream, this child would say "yum!"
Yum is defined as delicious.
An example of yum is what a child would say after tasting ice cream for the first time.
- Used to express appreciation of or eagerness for a tasty food or beverage.
- Used to express appreciation for something attractive or to express eagerness for a pleasurable experience.
Origin of yumImitative
- An expression used to indicate delight in regard to a certain food's flavor
- Yum! This apple pie is delicious!
- Yum Drop is online lingerie boutique that specializes in bras of all types, panties, costumes, robes and clubwear.
- Yum Drop - The styles and designs sold at this online lingerie store are vast and flirty.
- Yum-o - According to Ray's website, this is a response to something that is beyond yum.
- Yum Drop is a daring swimsuit vendor that also sells tanga underwear.
- Bubble Yum does not contain spider eggs.