An astromaut is weightless in space.
weightless definition by Webster's New World
having little or no apparent weight; specif.,
- falling freely through a gravitational field, without apparent gravitational effects, as everything does inside an orbital spacecraft
- of or having zero gravity
- existing in a state of equilibrium within a fluid
weightless definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Having little or no weight.
- Not experiencing the effects of gravity.
- weightˈless·ly adverb
- weightˈless·ness noun