- falling freely through a gravitational field, without apparent gravitational effects, as everything does inside an orbiting spacecraft
- of or having zero gravity
- existing in a state of equilibrium within a fluid
having little or no apparent weight; specif.,
- Having little or no weight.
- Not experiencing the effects of gravity.
(comparative more weightless, superlative most weightless)
weight +"Ž -less
- Instead, the weightless powder will effectively set makeup and create a flawless, even finish.
- Tailor a new program that includes swimming; it provides a weightless break for your pet, but also takes into account the difficulties of moving.
- Finish with a clear mascara or natural looking mascara, like Neutrogena Weightless Volume Mascara.
- Virtual Skin: Ultra-light and weightless, this makeup provides a bit more coverage than a tinted moisturizer, but is still relatively sheer.
- NASA was interested in the astronauts' "cardiovascular deconditioning," which resulted from prolonged exposure to a weightless environment.