- Not displaying variations or differences: undifferentiated residential developments.
- Biology Not specialized in form or function: undifferentiated cells.
- Mathematics Not having been subjected to the process of differentiation.
(comparative more undifferentiated, superlative most undifferentiated)
- Not differentiated.
- (biology) describes tissues where the individual cells have not yet developed mature or distinguishing features, or describes embryonic organisms where the organs cannot be identified.
- (botany) describes a plant body where the vascular tissue has not developed, as in the thallophytes