- a collarless, cotton undershirt with short sleeves
- a similar pullover knit sport shirt
Origin of T-shirtso named because shaped somewhat like a when lying flat
Also written t-shirt
also tee shirt
A short-sleeved, pullover shirt with no collar.
Origin of T-shirtPerhaps from its being shaped like the letter T when spread out
- Alternative spelling of T-shirt.
- been there, done that, bought the T-shirt/been there, done that, got the T-shirt
- concert T-shirt
- wet t-shirt competition/wet t-shirt contest
From its shape.