- something that streams
- a long, narrow, ribbonlike flag or banner
- any long, narrow strip of cloth, colored paper, ribbon, etc., hanging loose at one end
- a ray or stream of light extending up from the horizon
- a newspaper headline across the full page; banner
- a. A long narrow flag, banner, or pennant.b. A long narrow strip of material used for ornament or decoration.
- A fishing fly that imitates a baitfish.
- A column of light shooting across the sky in the aurora borealis.
- An extension of rays from the sun's corona.
- A newspaper headline that runs across a full page.
- A long, narrow flag, or piece of material used or seen as a decoration.
- Strips of paper or other material used as confetti.
- A newspaper headline that runs across the entire page.
- (computing) A data storage system, mainly used to produce backups, in which large quantities of data are transferred to a continuously moving tape.
- (computing) Any mechanism for streaming data.
- a video streamer
- (fishing) In fly fishing, a variety of wet fly designed to mimic a minnow.
- (mining) One who searches for stream tin.
- A stream or column of light shooting upward from the horizon, constituting one of the forms of the aurora borealis.
streamer - Computer Definition
A device that transmits music or video from the Internet or the home network to a stereo or home theater. The term streamer may refer to a distribution device only (see digital media hub) or to equipment that stores the content (see digital media server and network music player). See streaming stick.