- a person who screams
- ☆ Slang a sensational headline
- Printing, Slang an exclamation point
- any of a primitive family (Anhimidae) of South American birds (order Anseriformes) having long toes and a bill like a chicken's
See screamer in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- One that screams, especially one that sings harshly or stridently.
- Slang A sensational headline.
- Slang One that evokes screams or laughter: The comedian's act is a real screamer.
- Slang An exclamation point.
- Baseball A hard-hit line drive.
- Any of several large aquatic birds of the family Anhimidae, of South America, that have a harsh resonant call.
Learn more about screamer