- a person who screams
- ⌂ Slang a sensational headline
- Slang, Printing an exclamation point
- any of a primitive family (Anhimidae) of South American birds (order Anseriformes) having long toes and a bill like a chicken's
- One that screams, especially one that sings harshly or stridently.
- Slang A sensational headline.
- Slang One that evokes screams or laughter: The comedian's act is a real screamer.
- Slang An exclamation point.
- Baseball A hard-hit line drive.
- Any of several large waterfowl of the family Anhimidae of South America, having a harsh resonant call.
- One who screams; one who shouts; one who sings harshly.
- Any bird in the taxonomic family Anhimidae, endemic to South America, being large, bulky birds with a small downy head, long legs and large feet.
- A healthy, vigorous person.
- Something exceptionally good.
- (sports, cricket) A difficult catch.
- (sports, baseball) A very hard hit.
- (sports, Australian rules football) A particularly high mark (clean catch of a kicked ball).
- (sports, soccer) a powerful shot.
- (sports, surfing) A very large wave.
- (Internet slang) A video that unexpectedly frightens the viewer by cutting to a loud scream and disturbing image.
- (slang) An effeminate gay man; a man who is obviously gay (homosexual).