simultaneous +"Ž -ly
It is challenging to simultaneously pat the top of your head while rubbing your belly.
Simultaneously is defined as going on at the same time.
If you are singing and dancing at the same time, this is an example of a situation where you are singing and dancing simultaneously.
- It was simultaneously frightening and annoying.
- He wore headphones and spoke into a microphone, simultaneously responding to half a dozen chat windows open on this computer.
- The cool night hit his skin simultaneously with the warning he least wanted to sense.
- Expropriation is an act that simultaneously violates two of the three ingredients for prosperity that I have enumerated: private property and rule of law.
- The original hypothesis of Baeyer suggested that the course of events is the following: the carbon dioxide is decomposed into carbon monoxide and oxygen, while water is simultaneously split up into hydrogen and oxygen; the hydrogen and the carbon monoxide unite to form formaldehyde and the oxygen is exhaled.