sexuality[sek′s̸ho̵̅o̅ al′ə tē]
- Your sexuality is defined as your sexual orientation, your sexual activity and your capacity for sexual feelings.
- Homosexual or heterosexual are examples of your sexuality.
- The sexual activities you act out and those you consider or desire are examples of your sexuality and capacity for sexuality.
- the state or quality of being sexual
- interest in or concern with sex
- sexual drive or activity
- a. The quality of being sexual, especially sexual orientation and behavior: the emerging sexuality of adolescents; people who are open about their sexuality.b. A manner of being sexual or engaging in sexual activity: “Public conversations about sex education involve negotiation about which sexualities will be recognized and valued” (Janice Irvine).c. Sexual activity: the decision to engage in sexuality.
- The condition of being divided into sexes or of reproducing sexually: sexuality in angiosperms.
(countable and uncountable, plural sexualities)
sexual +â€Ž -ity