- Homosexual or heterosexual are examples of your sexuality.
- The sexual activities you act out and those you consider or desire are examples of your sexuality and capacity for sexuality.
Your sexuality is defined as your sexual orientation, your sexual activity and your capacity for sexual feelings.
- the state or quality of being sexual
- interest in or concern with sex
- sexual drive or activity
- sexual orientation
- a. The quality of being sexual, especially sexual orientation and behavior: the emerging sexuality of adolescents; people who are open about their sexuality.b. A manner of being sexual or engaging in sexual activity: “Public conversations about sex education involve negotiation about which sexualities will be recognized and valued” ( Janice Irvine )c. Sexual activity: the decision to engage in sexuality.
- The condition of being divided into sexes or of reproducing sexually: sexuality in angiosperms.
(countable and uncountable, plural sexualities)
sexual +"Ž -ity