- the state or quality of being sexual
- interest in or concern with sex
- sexual drive or activity
- sexual orientation
- Homosexual or heterosexual are examples of your sexuality.
- The sexual activities you act out and those you consider or desire are examples of your sexuality and capacity for sexuality.
Your sexuality is defined as your sexual orientation, your sexual activity and your capacity for sexual feelings.
- a. The quality of being sexual, especially sexual orientation and behavior: the emerging sexuality of adolescents; people who are open about their sexuality.b. A manner of being sexual or engaging in sexual activity: “Public conversations about sex education involve negotiation about which sexualities will be recognized and valued” ( Janice Irvine )c. Sexual activity: the decision to engage in sexuality.
- The condition of being divided into sexes or of reproducing sexually: sexuality in angiosperms.
(countable and uncountable, plural sexualities)
sexual +"Ž -ity
- As the remarks on the nature of the spermatia show, the question of the sexuality of the lichens has been hotly disputed in common with that of the rest of the Ascomycetes.
- Apart from this observation there is no other trace of sexuality in the group.
- Feeding was so wrapped up in sexuality for him that men held no appeal.
- "Ah. So you have issues with your sexuality," she said, grinning.
- The recent work of the last twelve years has shown, however, that the two higher groups of fungi exhibit distinct sexuality, of either a normal or reduced type, and has also rendered very doubtful the view of the origin of these two groups from the Phycomycetes.