Aiden often exasperates his mother and other family members because he is a self centered teenager.
- An example of self centered is taking the last of the food in the house when you know others are starving.
- An example of self centered is talking on and on about yourself.
The definition of self centered is someone who only thinks about himself, his own needs and his own interests, or is actions or behaviors taken by someone that show a concern only for that person's needs.
Engrossed in oneself and one's own affairs; selfish.
- Sure, there are some self-centered actors and actresses that can't stay committed to one person whether they're dating or married, but those types aren't exclusive to the Hollywood scene.
- Self-centered behavior, coupled with lack of acceptance of wrongdoing that continues into older childhood and adolescence, may be a problem that requires family or individual counseling.
- Leo can be self-absorbed and self-centered, but he can just as easily abandon all thought of himself if he sees someone in trouble.
- The Bard's Tale is a fun, single player, action/role-playing/adventure game where you play a sarcastic, self-centered lute-playing individual who is on a personal quest for power, silver and lust.
- While adults may find the drone of constantly bad days and self-centered escapades, kids often find "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" a story that they can relate to.