- The definition of self centered is someone who only thinks about himself, his own needs and his own interests, or is actions or behaviors taken by someone that show a concern only for that person's needs.
- An example of self centered is taking the last of the food in the house when you know others are starving.
- An example of self centered is talking on and on about yourself.
self-centered definition by Webster's New World
occupied or concerned only with one's own affairs; egocentric; selfish
self-centered definition by American Heritage Dictionary
Engrossed in oneself and one's own affairs; selfish.
- selfˈ-cenˈtered·ly adverb
- selfˈ-cenˈtered·ness noun