The young men in the group therapy class are working on improving their self-awareness as part of their recovery.
Self-awareness is a person’s knowledge of themselves and their worth as a person.
An example of self-awareness is what someone hopes to gain through therapy.
awareness of oneself as an individual, esp. as a worthwhile person
- They use arts and creative processes to promote health, communication, and expression; they encourage the integration of physical, emotional, cognitive, and social functioning while enhancing self-awareness and facilitating change.
- Therapies focus on teaching self-awareness, alternate coping skills, behavior modification, and improved communication skills.
- The Magician: This car symbolizes strong self-awareness, and being conscious of the consequences of actions taken.
- The stone also symbolized faith, loyalty, friendship, courage, self-awareness and peaceful problem resolution.
- The Sun: The Sun represents being at peace with the world, self-awareness and personal contentment with life.