reputable[rep′yə tə bəl]
- The definition of reputable is someone or something that is considered good or reliable.
A well-respected brand with a good reputation is an example of a brand that would be described as reputable.
- in good repute; having a good reputation; well-thought-of; respectable
- regarded as proper usage; standard: a reputable word
Having a good reputation; honorable.
(comparative more reputable, superlative most reputable)
- Having a good reputation; honourable.
- He was a reputable businessman.