Even though conversations with her elderly mother are often repetitious, Lillian always listens to her stories patiently.
When someone tells the time story multiple times, this is an example of being repetitious.
(comparative more repetitious, superlative most repetitious)
- Characterized by repetition, especially excessive repetition.
- Now that you've realized your room needs an oval area rug to break up the repetitious linear design, you need to decide on the size, style, and color for this new centerpiece in your room.
- The most difficult thing about staying on The Cabbage Soup Diet is that eating the soup every day becomes boring and repetitious.
- Stenciling is an art form that uses a repetitious method of applying color through a cut out shape.
- A keyword density of approximately 3% for the main term is good enough to improve search engine rankings without reaching the limit for what would be considered spam, and doesn't seem overly repetitious to the reader.
- These delays typically manifest as impaired communication and language skills, poor social interaction, and repetitious thoughts and behavior patterns.