The repetitive lessons are very effective in helping the preschool students learn the alphabet.
An example of repetitive used as an adjective is in the sentence, "This paper is very repetitive," which means that the paper constantly says the same ideas over and over again.
- Well, the unique controls, excellent sense of speed, and the feeling of "just about to lose control" will certainly put a smile on your face when you first play Excite Truck, but it gets really repetitive, really fast (no pun intended).
- It hugs the body with a snug fit which helps prevent chafing that can result when wearing loose fitting shorts that get damp from sweat and then rub and irritate the skin when repetitive movements such as cycling are performed.
- Others are compulsive eaters who, as the result of a chemical imbalance in the brain, engage in eating as a repetitive, obsessive behaviour, in much the same way that some obsessive-compulsives wash their hands repeatedly.
- A dysfunction in sensory integration can cause a person to have problems processing sensory information, which can present itself in a preference for unusual colors and repetitive behavior such as flapping hands for self-stimulation.
- Rhythmic and repetitive motion comes naturally to moms and dads, and it's evident anywhere you go as you witness daddy's bouncing their babies on their knees and moms swaying back and forth with babies on their shoulders.