Learning about the relevance of having proper pH levels in soil was helpful information for the students in the gardening club.
Relevance is how appropriate something is to what's being done or said at a given time.
An example of relevance is someone talking about ph levels in soil during a gardening class.
- His passionate plea for liberty, has relevance for every generation.
- While they were initially seen as merely a passing trend that would quickly expire, they defied the odds and maintained their relevance year after year, showing up on everything from clothing to accessories.
- The search engines got wise to that game, however, and now the algorithms they use to measure a site's relevance and popularity are not only more sophisticated, they are also top-secret.
- If your time in the service has little relevance to the employment opportunity you're applying for or was some time ago, state it briefly under a separate heading for "Military Service."
- Parenting classes serve a variety of purposes, and they can be quite beneficial due not only to the information they offer participants, but also due to their proximity and relevance to the people attending them.