- Present participle of query.
- The act of making a query.
Variant of query
- a question; inquiry
- a doubt
- a question mark (?) placed after a question or used to question the accuracy of written or printed matter
Origin of query; from Classical Latin quaere, 2d person; personal (grammar) singular , imperative , of quaerere, to ask, inquire
transitive verbqueried, querying
- to call in question; ask about
- to question (a person)
- to mark with a query (sense )
to ask questions or express doubt