The polarity of Good vs. Evil can sometimes effect making the right decision.
Good and evil are an example of polarity.
- the tendency of bodies having opposite magnetic poles to arrange themselves so that their two extremities point to the two magnetic poles of the earth
- any tendency to turn, grow, think, feel, etc. in a certain way or direction, as if because of magnetic attraction or repulsion
- the fact or condition of being divided into two opposing groups
- the having or showing of contrary qualities, powers, tendencies, forms, etc.: said as of the roots and stems of a plant or the two electrodes of a battery
- the condition of being positive or negative with respect to some reference point or object, as electricity
- Intrinsic polar separation, alignment, or orientation, especially of a physical property: magnetic polarity; ionic polarity.
- An indicated polar extreme: an electric terminal with positive polarity.
- The possession or manifestation of two opposing attributes, tendencies, or principles: political polarity.
polarity - Computer Definition
The positive (+) or negative (
(1) The direction of charged particles, which may determine the binary status of a bit.
(2) In micrographics, the change in the light to dark relationship of an image when copies are made. Positive polarity is dark characters on a light background; negative polarity is light characters on a dark background.