- One who holds an office or place, especially as a deputy, proxy, or appointed government official.
- In a mathematical or logical expression, a symbol that may be replaced by the name of any element of a set.
- In the decimal form of a number, a digit that is not significant.
- Something used or included temporarily or as a substitute for something that is not known or must remain generic; that which holds, denotes or reserves a place for something to come later.
- This is placeholder data, so you’ll want to include the real numbers as soon as you have them.
How would you define placeholder? Add your definition here.
comments powered by