pepper potpepper pot
- pepper shaker
- a West Indian stew of vegetables and meat or fish, flavored with cassava juice, red pepper, etc.
- ⌂ a hotly seasoned stew of vegetables, dumplings, tripe, etc.
- a soup of meat and vegetables flavored with hot spices
- A soup made with vegetables and tripe or other meat, seasoned with pepper, and often containing dumplings. Also called Philadelphia pepper pot.
- A thick West Indian stew of meat or fish, vegetables, and regional condiments.
- See peppershaker.
(plural pepper pots)
- Alternative form of pepper pot.