intransitive verb-·charged′, -·charg′ing
- to charge too high a price (to)
- to overload or fill too full
- to exaggerate
- an excessive charge
- a load that is too full or heavy
verbo·ver·charged, o·ver·charg·ing, o·ver·charg·es
- To charge (a party) an excessive price for something.
- To fill too full; overload.
- To overstate or exaggerate.
To charge too much.
- Abbr. o/c An excessive charge or price.
- A load or burden that is too full or heavy.
(third-person singular simple present overcharges, present participle overcharging, simple past and past participle overcharged)
over- +"Ž charge