- on, having, or involving only one side
- larger or more developed on one side; leaning to one side
- favoring one side; uneven or unfair; prejudiced
- uneven or unequal: a one-sided race
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Favoring one side or group; partial or biased: a one-sided view.
- Characterized by the domination of one competitor over another: a one-sided basketball game.
- Larger or more developed on one side: a one-sided pattern.
- Existing or occurring on one side only.
- oneˈ-sidˈed·ly adverb
- oneˈ-sidˈed·ness noun