number twonumber two
- Informal the second in position, ranking, quality, etc.
Origin of number twoeuphemismSlang feces or defecation: chiefly a child's term
number two Idioms
go number two
Slang to defecate: chiefly a child's term
- The act of defecating.
(plural number twos)
- (euphemistic, usually childish) Feces; the act of defecation.
- I need to go number two.
- (nautical, slang) a first mate
- primary assistant; vice-leader
- After she had shown great promise over the last 10 years, he made her his number two.
- (cricket) The batsman who opens alongside the number one, but does not face the first delivery.